- As a modest team of four, our focus is most definitely quality over quantity.
In addition to this, we have secured strong relationships with our chosen printers, photographers, digital developers and illustrators who over the years have become an extension of our trusted team.Stuart MacphersonCreative DirectorColin MacphersonCreative DirectorAileen MacphersonAccount DirectorPippa DoughertyBusiness Development
- Stuart MacphersonCreative DirectorbackStuart started his career in direct marketing and with over 18 years experience across a diverse portfolio of clients, he has always been very focused on building strong long-lasting business relationships. He is passionate about creativity and clever branding and likes to share this enthusiasm with clients, offering advice in all aspects of design and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colin MacphersonCreative DirectorbackColin is very focused on delivering creative solutions with a meticulous eye for detail in all aspects of the work Platinum Graphics produce. He has a passion for typography and photography and loves to explore new formats and printing email@example.com
- Aileen MacphersonAccount DirectorbackAileen started her career in direct marketing, managing successful marketing campaigns for a wide range of clients. After taking a short break to start a family, Aileen returned to work as an Account Director with Platinum Graphics and works alongside the design team to offer them assistance wherever firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pippa DoughertyBusiness Developmentback
Pippa is an experienced marketing professional with a strong business and commercial background. With 18 years marketing experience in the luxury goods market and two years freelance experience for a variety of businesses. She has extensive knowledge in many areas – strategy planning and execution, client liaison, sales, event management, advertising, press relations, print and digital communications – to name a few. Pippa has excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate to a wide variety of people and prides herself on attention to email@example.com
- The Value of Design Thinkingmore
Design isn’t just about your logo or how you decorate your office, it’s a way of thinking and allowing your business to thrive, creating new products and developing relationships with new customers. The Design Council have worked with the Arts & Humanities Research Council to create a short animation to explain the benefits.
- Creativity for Success: Don’t be a Cow in the Rain!more
‘The average man is a conformist, accepting miseries and disasters with the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain.’ Tim Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Workweek Too many of us follow the crowd. We stick to the rules. We conform. Yet, we know that creativity makes the difference between a mediocre business and a […]
- On their (Trade) Marksmore
Every organisation has it’s own trademark so why should it be any different for sports personalities. A trademark is used as a visual identity to distinguish a company from its competitors and build a reputation in the market. Many sports personalities have created their own identity, whether visual or trademarking their name. Some have even […]